RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
All Other Data Sources:
• 2,7-(Epoxypentadeca[1,11,13]trienimino)benzofuro[4,5-e]pyrido[1,2-a]benzimidazole-1,15(2H)-dione, 25-(acetyloxy)-5,6,21,23-tetrahydroxy-27-methoxy-2,4,11,16,20,22,24,26-octamethyl-, (2S,16Z,18E,20S,21S,22R,23R,24R,25S,26R,27S,28E)- ( 80621-81-4)
REPROTOX® Documents RTECS® Registry
• 2,7-(Epoxypentadeca(1,11,13)trienimino)benzofuro(4,5-e)pyrido(1,2-a)benzimidazole-1,15(2H)-dione, 25-(acetyloxy)-5,6,21,23-tetrahydroxy-27-methoxy-2,4,11,16,20,22,24,26-octamethyl-,(2S-(2R*,16Z,18E,20R*,21R*,22S*,23S*,24S*,25R*,26S*,27R*,28E))-
TERIS Documents MSDSonline®
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Rifaximin:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- The most common adverse effects (greater than or equal to 2%) are flatulence, headache, abdominal pain, rectal tenesmus, defecation urgency, nausea, vomiting, constipation, and fever. However, these effects may be caused by the underlying disease.
- Other reported adverse effects include allergic dermatitis, rash, urticaria, pruritus, weight loss, abdominal distension, diarrhea, dry throat, gingival disorder, inguinal hernia, dry lips, blood in stool, hematuria, choluria, dysuria, polyuria, proteinuria, urinary frequency, lymphocytosis, monocytosis, neutropenia, tinnitus, increases in aspartate aminotransferase, arthralgia, muscle spasms, myalgia, neck pain, headache, motion sickness, fatigue, malaise, abnormal dreams, dizziness, migraine, insomnia, syncope, loss of taste, respiratory tract infections, dyspnea, nasal passage irritation, nasopharyngitis, pharyngitis, pharyngolaryngeal pain, rhinitis, and rhinorrhea.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Overdose data are limited. Following the administration of doses higher than the recommended dose (greater than 600 mg/day), adverse effects were similar to those observed at lower doses (recommended dose of 200 mg taken three times a day).
© 2011-2021 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.