RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Pyridine:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- ORAL - Acute effects of pyridine involve the CNS, with coma and respiratory depression leading to death. Signs/symptoms may be delayed in onset by several hours.
- Signs and symptoms of acute oral exposures may include nausea, headache, insomnia and nervousness, and low back or abdominal discomfort with urinary frequency. Lung congestion may occur.
- INHALATION may produce emphysema and chronic bronchitis. High level exposures may cause headache, dizziness, abdominal pain, nausea, insomnia, anorexia, and peripheral weakness.
- DERMAL - Skin exposures may cause irritation or systemic intoxication.
© 2011-2021 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.