RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
All Other Data Sources:
ECOTOX Documents HSDB® Data Bank LOLI® Listings OHM/TADS Documents
• 1,4:5,8-Dimethanonaphthalene, 1,2,3,4,10,10-hexachloro-1,4,4a,5,8,8a-hexahydro-, endo, endo-
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 465-73-6:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Isodrin is a chlorinated hydrocarbon insecticide in the chlorinated ethane/cyclodiene/hexachlorocyclohexane family. This review is based on the properties of chlorinated hydrocarbon insecticides in general, with effects specific to isodrin identified. The primary target of action is the central nervous system. CNS excitation and seizures may occur. Respiratory depression may occur concurrently with coma and is a common cause of death.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.