RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Unithiol:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- Chills, fever and rashes are the most common adverse effects. Prolonged use may cause mineral imbalance (especially zinc and copper). Hypotension, nausea, vertigo and weakness may develop after rapid injection. Elevated aminotransferase concentrations, reduced white blood cell count, angina pectoris, loss of appetite, pain at the injection site, unpleasant hydrogen sulfide smell, and taste disturbance occur rarely.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- No human overdose data available. Overdose may cause hypotension, nausea, weakness and vertigo. Mineral imbalance, particularly low levels of zinc and copper, may also develop after overdose.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.