RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
All Other Data Sources:
HSDB® Data Bank LOLI® Listings RTECS® Registry
• 2H-Phenanthro(2,1-b)pyran-2,8(4bH)-dione, 3,4,4a,5,6,10a,10b,11,12,12a-decahydro-10a,12a-dimethyl-, (4aS-(4a-alpha,4b-beta,10a-beta,10b-alpha,12a-beta))-
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Testolactone:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- Maculopapular erythema, hypertension, paresthesia, malaise, aching pain, edema of the extremities, glossitis, anorexia, nausea and vomiting have been reported. Alopecia and/or nail growth disturbance have also been reported rarely.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Limited overdose data. Effects are expected to be an extension of adverse effects reported with therapeutic use.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.