RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
All Other Data Sources:
CCRIS Documents DART Documents ECOTOX Documents Fisher MSDS GENE-TOX Documents HSDB® Data Bank LOLI® Listings NTP - Long-Term Studies REPROTOX® Documents RTECS® Registry
• 1,3-Benzodioxole, 5-((2-(2-butoxyethoxy)ethoxy)methyl)-6-propyl-, 80%
• 1,3-Benzodioxole, 5-((2-(2-butoxyethoxy)ethoxy)methyl)-6-propyl-, 88,4%
• 1,3-Benzodioxole, 5-((2-(2-butoxyethoxy)ethoxy)methyl)-6-propyl-, 89%
Shepard's Catalog TERIS Documents
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Piperonyl butoxide:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Piperonyl butoxide is minimally toxic. Acute oral or dermal exposure is UNLIKELY to result in significant signs and symptoms of systemic toxicity or dermal irritation. This chemical is often combined with hydrocarbons or other insecticides that may require treatment.
- The MINIMAL TOXIC OR LETHAL DOSE is not established.
- PHARMACOLOGIC EFFECT - Piperonyl butoxide inhibits mixed function oxidase enzymes of the liver which metabolize pyrethrins and pyrethroids, with which they are combined.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.