RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Metaldehyde:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- OVERDOSE: Initial signs and symptoms of acute metaldehyde toxicity generally include salivation, facial flushing, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, tachycardia and drowsiness. In high doses metaldehyde may cause muscular rigidity and spasms, tremor, seizures, coma and death.
- Toxicity may occur via inhalation, ingestion or from dermal exposure. ONSET of symptoms after acute ingestion is generally within 1 to 3 hours.
- IRRITANT: Metaldehyde is a strong irritant to skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.