RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Molybdenum:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Toxicity is based on animal data. There are few reports of human toxicity. Abnormal liver function tests have occurred in molybdenum workers. Biochemical changes may predispose workers to gout. Anemia and hypothyroidism may also occur. Molybdenum is an eye and respiratory tract irritant in animals.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.