RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
All Other Data Sources:
DART Documents ECOTOX Documents HSDB® Data Bank LOLI® Listings
• 2,4-Dodecadienoic acid, 11-methoxy-3,7,11-trimethyl-, 1-methylethyl ester, (E,E)-(±)- ( 41205-06-5)
• Isopropyl (2E,4E)-11-methoxy-3,7,11-trimethyldodeca-2,4-dienoate ( 40596-69-8)
REPROTOX® Documents RTECS® Registry
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Methoprene:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- There has been no specific human toxicity or treatment recommended for this insect growth regulator.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.