RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
All Other Data Sources:
HSDB® Data Bank LOLI® Listings New Jersey Fact Sheets RTECS® Registry
• 4,7-Methanoisobenzofuran, 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,8-octachloro-1,3,3a,4,7,7a-hexahydro-
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Isobenzan:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- There has been limited poisoning experience with this agent. The primary symptoms involve the CNS, with seizures, headache, dizziness, irritability, and paresthesias. Solvent toxicity should also be considered, as this compound is not water soluble and would be formulated with an organic solvent.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.