RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Glutaraldehyde:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Glutaraldehyde may be irritating to the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes. Exposure may induce asthma in some individuals and can cause an allergic contact dermatitis.
- Vapor exposure in humans has been associated with coryza, epistaxis, headache, asthma, chest pain, palpitations, tachycardia, and nausea and vomiting.
- Additional symptoms from exposure may include cough, rhinitis, respiratory difficulty, and lacrimation.
- Human exposure data are minimal. Symptoms and treatments may be similar to that of formaldehyde and are dependent on route and concentration of exposure.
- CNS depression has occurred in experimental animals given intravenous injections.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.