RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Dithiazanine iodide:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Dithiazanine iodide is toxic by the oral and parenteral routes in experimental animals. Stools may be colored bluish-green following ingestion.
- Thermal decomposition releases fumes of iodide, oxides of sulfur, and oxides of nitrogen. Inhalation of such fumes may be predicted to cause eye and respiratory tract irritation, which could progress to bronchospasm, chemical pneumonitis, or noncardiogenic pulmonary edema at sufficiently high concentrations.
- There was little information on the toxicity of dithiazanine iodide in available references at the time of this review. Exposed patients should be carefully observed for the occurrence of any systemic toxicity and indicated supportive therapy administered.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.