RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Cobalt carbonyl:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Cobalt carbonyl is an irritant of eyes, skin, and mucous membranes. Severe lung irritation and pulmonary edema have been described with inhalation exposure.
- Injuries to the liver, kidney, adrenal glands, and spleen occurred in experimental animals.
- Irritation or burns of the esophagus or GI tract could develop following ingestion.
- Cobalt carbonyl can release carbon monoxide on thermal decomposition. If carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected, REFER TO CARBON MONOXIDE MANAGEMENT.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.