RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Crimidine:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Human crimidine poisonings have apparently not been reported. Crimidine has been said to be intensely toxic to animals. Seizures and vomiting have been reported in exposed dogs, guinea pigs, rabbits, and rats.
- Other symptoms attributed to crimidine poisoning are restlessness, apprehension, muscular stiffness, light sensitivity, sensitivity to loud noises or contact, diaphoresis, and possible CNS damage. The action is short-lived, and survival for 5 to 6 hours suggests a favorable prognosis.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.