RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Chloroprene:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Chloroprene may be irritating to the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes. Signs and symptoms of exposure may include dermatitis, chemical burns, conjunctivitis, corneal necrosis, anemia, temporary hair loss, nervousness, irritability, personality changes, unconsciousness, nausea, CNS depression, hypotension, fatigue, chest pain, and palpitations.
- Exposure to the vapor can cause respiratory tract irritation leading to pulmonary edema and asphyxia.
- Other effects may include severe degenerative changes in the liver, kidneys, spleen, myocardium, lungs and other vital organs.
- Seizures, weight loss, and decreased immune responses have occurred in experimental animals.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.