RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
All Other Data Sources:
CCRIS Documents CHRIS Documents DART Documents ECOTOX Documents
GENE-TOX Documents HSDB® Data Bank IRIS Documents LOLI® Listings NIOSH Documents New Jersey Fact Sheets NTP - Long-Term Studies OHM/TADS Documents REPROTOX® Documents RTECS® Registry
• 1,4:5,8-Dimethanonaphthalene, 1,2,3,4,10,10-hexachloro-1,4,4a,5,8,8a-hexahydro-, endo,exo-
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Aldrin:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Aldrin is a chlorinated hydrocarbon insecticide in the cyclodiene family which is no longer manufactured in the US. This review is based on the properties of chlorinated hydrocarbon insecticides in general, with effects specific to aldrin identified. The primary target of action is the central nervous system. CNS excitation, myoclonic jerking, and recurrent convulsions may occur. Respiratory depression may occur concurrently with coma and is usually the immediate cause of death.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.