RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Acetone thiosemicarbazide:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Little information was found on the clinical effects of acetone thiosemicarbazide. Its acute toxicity is very high in experimental animals. No reports of human exposure were found at the time of this review. This review is based on the toxicity of thiosemicarbazide.
- When ingested, thiosemicarbazide may cause goiter, bone marrow depression, and vomiting. Direct exposure may cause eye and skin irritation. Central nervous system stimulation, seizures, and excessive salivation have been noted in experimental animals. Pulmonary edema and pleural effusions may also occur, even with ingestion. Hyperglycemia may occur.
© 2011-2020 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.