RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for Allyl alcohol:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Allyl alcohol is a potent eye, mucous membrane, and skin irritant. Respiratory tract irritation is common with inhalation, and dyspnea, coughing, and occasionally hemoptysis have occurred. Nausea and vomiting may be seen. Corneal ulcers occur with direct eye contact, and one case of temporary vision loss from corneal necrosis has been reported.
- Allyl alcohol is a potent hepatotoxin in experimental animals, producing periportal hepatic necrosis.
- Necrosis of the proximal convoluted renal tubules has been noted with chronic exposure in experimental animals. Hematuria may be seen in human exposures.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.