RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 999-81-5:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Although as little as one mouthful of a 11.8% solution has produced a fatality, usually one or more liters of commerical products has been required.
- Ingestion might produce mucosal irritation, excessive salivation, and vomiting in mild cases, and bradycardia, ventricular arrhythmias, cardiac or respiratory arrest, pulmonary edema, coma, seizures, and hepatic degeneration in serious cases.
- Chlormequat chloride is NOT an anticholinesterase agent.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.