RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 7790-98-9:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Very little information is available on the toxicity of ammonium perchlorate. This agent is an irritant of eyes, skin, and mucous membranes. Hypothyroidism may occur following chronic exposures. Ammonium perchlorate has been found as a ground water contaminant, but has not been found to result in excess cancers or adverse effects on the thyroid or indirectly on other physiologic systems in epidemiologic studies.
- INHALATION - Irritating and toxic fumes of ammonia, chlorides, and oxides of nitrogen can be released in fires, and could cause severe respiratory tract irritation or pulmonary edema.
- INGESTION - Cases of ingestions have not been reported, but irritation of the esophagus or gastrointestinal tract may be predicted.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.