RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 7772-98-7:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- ANIMAL STUDIES
- Rapid intravenous infusion of large amounts has caused transient hypotension and ECG changes in dogs.
- Metabolic acidosis and hypernatremia occurred in dogs given large doses.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Sodium thiosulfate is an agent with a low order of toxicity. It may be a mild irritant in the solid form. Ingestion can cause gastrointestinal disturbances. It can cause allergic dermatitis.
- Ingestion of a large quantity may cause diarrhea.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.