RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 77337-76-9:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- The most commonly occurring adverse effects following therapeutic administration of acamprosate include: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, anxiety, headache, depression, asthenia, dizziness, dry mouth, pain and insomnia.
- Therapy with acamprosate does not eliminate or diminish alcohol withdrawal symptoms.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- In limited cases of overdose, doses of up to 56 grams (normal dose approximately 2 g/day) were generally well tolerated, and the only associated symptom was diarrhea.
- At the time of this review, hypercalcemia has not been reported following overdose, however, hypercalcemia may occur in chronic overdosage.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.