RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
All Other Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 7683-36-5 :
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- Hypertension, tachycardia, pain at the injection site, flushing, drowsiness, dry mouth, a menthol-like taste, nausea and vomiting, headache, generalized weakness, elevated liver enzyme levels, and facial paresthesias have been reported following therapeutic administration of obidoxime.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Overdose information is limited. Hepatotoxicity, with rare cases of fatal liver failure, has been reported following administration of large cumulative doses of obidoxime.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.