RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 75-26-3:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Occupational exposure may occur through inhalation, ingestion, and skin. Hematological or reproductive toxicity may occur following exposure to more than 10 ppm for a prolonged period. Ovarian failure, amenorrhea, high follicle-stimulating hormone levels, irregular menstrual periods, hot flashes, azoospermia, and oligospermia have been reported following inhalational exposure to 2-bromopropane. Headache, dizziness, weakness, anemia, and leukopenia have also been reported.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.