RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 68-12-2:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Dimethyl formamide (DMF) is mildly irritating to the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes. Signs and symptoms of exposure may include vertigo; sleep disorders; blurred vision; flushing of the face, neck, arms, hands, and chest; nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain; and hypertension. DMF is a known hepatotoxin. Hepatomegaly, jaundice, and altered liver function tests may be observed. Renal, hematologic, cardiovascular, and dermatologic effects have also been noted.
- Alcohol intolerance has been noted. The liver appears to be the main target organ following acute or chronic exposures.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.