RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
All Other Data Sources:
CCRIS Documents DART Documents HSDB® Data Bank LOLI® Listings
• Silibinin ( 22888-70-6)
• Silybum marianum, extract (Extractives and their physically modified derivatives such as tinctures, concretes, absolutes, essential oils, oleoresins, terpenes, terpene-free fractions, distillates, residues, etc., obtained from silybum marianum, compositae.) ( 84604-20-6)
• Silymarin ( 65666-07-1)
NTP - Long-Term Studies RTECS® Registry
• 4H-1-Benzopyran-4-one, 2,3-dihydro-2-(2,3-dihydro-3-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(hydroxymethyl)-1,4-benzodioxin-6-yl)-3,5,7-trihydroxy-, (2R-(2-alpha,3-beta,6(2R*,3R*)))-
• Silybum marianum (linn.) Gaertn., extract
Shepard's Catalog MSDSonline®
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 65666-07-1:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Silymarin (milk thistle) is usually well tolerated. Nausea, diarrhea, dyspepsia, flatulence, abdominal bloating, fullness or pain, and anorexia have been reported. Allergic reactions to silymarin may occur.
- Intermittent episodes of sweating, nausea and vomiting, colicky abdominal pain, diarrhea, weakness, and collapse occurred in a woman following daily administration of milk thistle capsules for 2 months.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.