RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 639-58-7:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Triphenyltin chloride is an organotin compound. It is a water insoluble, colorless to white crystalline solid used as a biocidal intermediate, rodent repellent, molluscicide, fungicide, and insecticide. It is available as a wettable or flowable powder or emulsifiable concentrate. Triphenyltin chloride is hydrolyzed to triphenyltin hydroxide in water.
- It may be absorbed following ingestion and dermal contact. Triphenyltin chloride is an eye and skin irritant, and may cause dermal burns with direct skin contact. Renal failure may follow significant exposure. It was immunotoxic in rats.
- It is a respiratory and gastrointestinal tract irritant and may cause headache, dizziness, loss of consciousness, convulsions, cerebral edema, neurological damage, photophobia, mental disturbances, hyperglycemia, glycosuria, sore throat, cough, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and urinary retention.
- Because the group of ORGANOTIN compounds have a number of toxic effects IN COMMON, the following discussion covers all ORGANOTIN COMPOUNDS.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.