RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 287-92-3:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Cyclopentane is an alicyclic hydrocarbon which causes central nervous system depression.
- Symptoms of exposure (inhalation, dermal) to high concentrations include excitement, dizziness, confusion, coma, and possibly respiratory failure (Bingham et al, 2001; Gerarde, 1963).
- Ingestion may cause irritation of the gastrointestinal tract and result in nausea and vomiting.
- Very little work has been done on cyclopentane itself; much of the toxicity reported is based on n-pentane and other alicyclic hydrocarbons (ACGIH, 1986).
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.