RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 2699-79-8:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- INHALATION - Sulfuryl fluoride is heavier than air and prolonged breathing may result in fatal hypoxia. Nose, throat, and respiratory tract irritation may occur. Death has resulted from pulmonary edema and respiratory arrest following inhalation exposure.
- TOPICAL - Contact with escaping liquefied gas may cause frostbite injury. Eye irritation may occur with direct corneal contact.
- Paresthesias or seizures may develop. Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diffuse rhonchi, hypotension, carpopedal spasm, dysrhythmias, and pruritus may occur.
- EXPERIMENTAL ANIMALS - In experimental animals CNS depression, tremors, seizures, pulmonary edema, and liver and kidney injury have been reported.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.