RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
All Other Data Sources:
HSDB® Data Bank LOLI® Listings REPROTOX® Documents RTECS® Registry
• Pyrazino(1',2':1,6)pyrido(3,4-b)indole-1,4-dione, 6-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2,3,6,7,12,12a-hexahydro-2-methyl-, (6R,12aR)-
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 171596-29-5:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- The most common adverse effects are headache, back pain, dyspepsia, and myalgia. Other adverse effects that may occur include nasal congestion, flushing, and limb pain.
- The following adverse effects have also been reported RARELY: Angina pectoris, chest pain, hypotension, hypertension, myocardial infarction, postural hypotension, palpitations, syncope, and tachycardia, rash, pruritus, increased sweating, diarrhea, dry mouth, dysphagia, esophagitis, gastroesophageal reflux, gastritis, nausea, vomiting, and upper abdominal pain, dyspnea, epistaxis and pharyngitis, abnormal liver enzymes, changes in color vision, dizziness, hypesthesia, insomnia, paresthesia, somnolence, and vertigo. A causal relationship of these events to tadalafil is uncertain.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Overdose data is limited. Following the administration of single doses up to 500 mg to healthy volunteers or multiple daily doses up to 100 mg to patients, adverse effects were similar to those observed at lower doses.
- Intracerebral hemorrhage was associated with tadalafil (40 mg dose) use in an adult. No permanent sequelae was reported.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.