RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 170277-31-3:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- COMMON - Abdominal pain, fatigue, and headache. SERIOUS - CV: acute coronary syndrome, worsening congestive heart failure. Hematologic: leukopenia, neutropenia, pancytopenia, thrombocytopenia. Hepatic: hepatotoxicity (rare). Immunologic: drug-induced lupus erythematosus, delayed immune hypersensitivity reaction, opportunistic infection, hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma (rare). Neurologic: demyelinating disease of central nervous system. Respiratory: tuberculosis. Other: histoplasmosis, mycosis, sepsis.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Data are limited. Clinical effects are anticipated to be an extension of the adverse effects seen with therapeutic use.
© 2011-2017 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.