RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 125-84-8:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- WITH THERAPEUTIC USE
- Drowsiness, morbilliform rash, nausea, anorexia, dizziness and headache are common. Leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, adrenal insufficiency, hypothyroidism, masculinization and hirsutism in females, precocious sexual development in males, hypotension (particularly orthostatic), tachycardia, vomiting, and cholestatic jaundice have been reported.
- WITH POISONING/EXPOSURE
- Limited data available. Somnolence, lethargy, fatigue, weakness, and coma have been reported. Anticipated effects after overdose include hypotension, hypovolemia, nausea, vomiting, ataxia, respiratory depression, hyponatremia, hypochloremia, hyperkalemia, hypoglycemia. Manifestations may be similar to acute adrenal insufficiency.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.