RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
RightAnswer Proprietary Data Sources:
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 108-91-8:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- In cases of reported human vapor exposure, workers developed nausea, lightheadedness, apprehension and anxiety, drowsiness, slurred speech, vomiting, and dilated pupils. Dermal irritation or moderately severe caustic burns may be seen. Skin sensitization may occur. Cyclohexylamine is a severe eye irritant.
- Ingestions have not been reported, but potentially serious injury to the esophagus and gastrointestinal tract might be predicted to occur based on the other irritative effects of cyclohexylamine.
- Additional effects in exposed EXPERIMENTAL ANIMALS have been methemoglobinemia, seizures with fatal exposure, degenerative changes in the brain, liver, and kidney following fatal doses and premortem shock, hyperactivity, anemia, and elevated metabolic rates and temperature. Teratogenic, mutagenic, and carcinogenic properties have been inconclusively demonstrated.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.