RightAnswer Knowledge Solutions provides access to hundreds of data sources. Our premier and proprietary sources include fully-researched documents from well-established experts in the chemical and HazMat fields.
A search in our system for this chemical would return results – all in one place -- in the following categories from the listed data sources.
- Chemical Identification
- Environmental Hazards
- First Aid/Medical Treatment
- Handling/Storage/Shipping/Waste Management
- MSDS Documents
- Personal Protection
- Physical Hazards/Corrective Response Actions
- Physical/Chemical Properties
- Report Abstracts and Studies
- Reproductive Risk
- Toxicology/Health Hazards/Exposure
|Example of Acute Exposure data from MEDITEXT.|
Other Government Links Searched via RegsKnowledge:
State Environmental Regulations
Example Content from MEDITEXT for 1066-45-1:
Please note: this is an extract of information from a larger document. Full document and details are available by subscription.
ACUTE EXPOSURE INFORMATION
- Trimethyltin chloride is a trialkyl organotin compound; no description of this agent was found in available references. No data were available on the uses of this specific agent at the time of this review. It may be absorbed by ingestion, inhalation, and through the skin.
- Psychiatric sequelae involving rage and deep depression lasting from hours to days have been reported in a group of workers exposed to trimethyltin chloride during an accidental spill in a confined area. Trimethyltin compounds have caused confusion, seizures, headache, aches and pains, memory dysfunction, insomnia, EEG abnormalities, disorientation, and anorexia. Chemical skin burns may follow direct dermal contact.
- Trimethyltin chloride caused irreversible brain damage in rats and marmosets. It may cause retinal damage in experimental animals and changes in visual evoked responses. Convulsions have occurred in exposed experimental animals.
- Because the group of ORGANOTIN compounds have a number of toxic effects in common, the following discussion deals with various ORGANOTIN COMPOUNDS.
© 2011-2019 RightAnswer.com, Inc. and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. No claim to original U.S. Govt. works.